barba submarina

Sunday, February 04, 2007

flash flash flash


Still working on my Flash animation project, although I have a basic idea for an opening animation for my homepage. I've finally registered my new domain, which I've been lucky enough to get under my own name. If there is another Kai Gross in the world, he doesn't have a homepage under that name. Lucky me...anyway, this is a .jpg image of the final shot from what will be a very short and simple Flash animation for my homepage.

I like to keep it simple, out of necessity. I'm a minimalist. There are graphic designers in New York who specialize in Flash, I've heard. I'm impressed by what can be done with this great program. I've barely even scratched the surface. I've realized that Flash animation is everywhere on the Net. It's simple and reflexively malleable for animators. Very cool. Now I'm going to watch the Super Bowl. I don't care who wins. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home